- Ordering repeat prescriptions
- Prescription and medication queries
- Out of hours
- Young people
- Womens health
- Childrens health
- Vaccinations and Immunisations
- NHS Services
- Private Services and Costs
- Sexual health
- Stop smoking
If you require emergency contraception please seek advice from one of our practice nurses or a doctor as soon as possible. You may also obtain emergency contraception from
- YorClinic, Monkgate Health Centre, 31 Monkgate,York ,YO31 7WA
Tel: 01904 721111 (Central booking line open Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.30pm, Saturday 9.30am – 12.30pm.)
- Selby Minor Injuries Unit (01757 702664)
- or from a pharmacist, school nurse or college drop in service.
Please note Elvington Medical Practice will be closed from 12:00 on Thursday 11th April for staff training. We will be opens as normal on Friday 12th April. Vocare will be covering urgent queries between 12-6pm and are contactable on 0300 123 0762.
The surgery will be closed due to staff training on the
31st of January
On Monday 9 July 2018 we are launching our improved appointment system to ensure that all patients have access to the right health care professional at the right time, first time.
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice, the required disclosure is shown here.