- Ordering repeat prescriptions
- Prescription and medication queries
- Out of hours
- Young people
- Womens health
- Childrens health
- Vaccinations and Immunisations
- NHS Services
- Private Services and Costs
- Sexual health
- Stop smoking
If you require emergency contraception please seek advice from one of our practice nurses or a doctor as soon as possible. You may also obtain emergency contraception from:
- YorClinic, Monkgate Health Centre, 31 Monkgate,York ,YO31 7WA
Tel: 01904 721111 (Central booking line open Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.30pm, Saturday 9.30am – 12.30pm.)
- Selby Minor Injuries Unit (01757 702664)
- or from a pharmacist, school nurse or college drop in service.
Dr David Lightwing, who has worked in the practice for 19 years, has now retired and we wish him well in the future. We are also pleased to announce that Dr Tim Longmore has now taken on the role of Senior Partner for the practice.
In addition to overseeing prescription management systems, Andy will be providing appointments for medication reviews and will also be available to answer any medicines related queries by telephone.
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice, the required disclosure is shown within this article.
The surgery will be open on alternate Monday evenings (until 8pm) from January 2017, starting on Monday 16th January.